Monday, June 24, 2013

Doctor Who

I drew the companions from Doctor Who today. There is: Rose, Martha, Donna, Amy & Rory. The only reason I haven't drawn Clara is because I've only seen one episode with her in it so far and I don't know her very well yet. I'll draw her once I've seen more. The reason none of them have faces is because I;m really bad at making drawn faces look like those of the actual person, so just imagine they have a face :P

 Rose:
Rose is companion to the ninth and tenth doctors. I don't know if she actually wore what I drew her wearing, but I drew according to styles she usually wears.
Martha:
Martha is the companion to the tenth doctor. I drew her wearing her lab coat and holding a clipboard since shes a doctor. She usually doesn't fight aliens wearing that though :)
 Donna:
Donna is the tenth doctors last companion. I think she wore this in one of the episodes, but I can't remember.
 Amy:
Amy is the eleventh doctor's first companion. This is what she wears in one of the episodes, but I can't remember which one.
Rory:
Rory is Amy's fiancee. He joins Amy and the Doctor when they travel in time and space.













Clara:   Clara is the Doctor's most recent companion. So far I don't know much about her but shes cool :)

3 comments: